SAIL Recruitment 2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL Recruitment), Rourkela Steel Plant has published a recruitment notification for the Executive and Non-Executive Posts. Other Details related to post Education Qualification, How to Apply, Age Limits and Application fees are given below:
Total No of Posts: 80 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Executives Posts: 26 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine Operation): 11 Posts
- Management Trainee (Tech) Fire: 06 Posts
- Jr. Manager (Safety): 06 Posts
- Jr. Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): 03 Posts
➽ Non-Executives Posts: 54 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator): 07 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 47 Posts
Executives Posts: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Fire/ Metallurgy and any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 03 years (full time) Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Government recognized institute. 50% for GEN/OBC/ EWS candidates and 40% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates.
“SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Executive and Non-Executive – 80 Posts”
Age Limits: Upper Age in years as on 31/07/2019, 18 to 37 Years for Executives Posts, 18 to 28 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Post and 18 to 30 Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) Post. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Disabilities for “SAIL Recruitment 2019”.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category will be required to pay Application Fee, as given below. Candidates will have to bear the Bank charges if any in addition to the applicable Application Fee.
- Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for Executive posts.
- Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) and Fire Operator (Trainee).
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates are an exemption from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields for “SAIL Recruitment 2019”.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 10/07/2019.
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 31/07/2019.