IOCL Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice), Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices in the Disciplines mentioned below:
Total No of Posts: 106 Posts
- West Bengal: 48 Posts
- Bihar: 14 Posts
- Odisha: 15 Posts
- Jharkhand: 08 Posts
- Assam: 21 Posts
➽ Technician Apprentice: 106 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Education Qualifications: Three Years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions for IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Technician Apprentice.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.07.2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them for IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Technician Apprentice).
“IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Technician Apprentice – 106 Posts”
- The Selection shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The written test conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option
How to Apply: The Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 05.08.2019 from 10 AM to 18.08.2019 5 PM through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com => Careers => Latest Job Opening => Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division) – FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Date of opening of online application through the official website: 05/08/2019.
- Last date of submission of online application: 31/08/2019. (Extended)
- Tentatively Date for Download of Admit Card for Written Test: 03/09/2019.