IOCL Recruitment 2019:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Applications are invited from candidates with meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices in its Various Refineries in the Disciplines mentioned below:
Total No of Posts State Wise: 203 Posts
➽ Guwahati: 12 Posts
➽ Barauni: 14 Posts
➽ Gujarat: 17 Posts
➽ Haldia: 18 Posts
➽ Mathura: 15 Posts
➽ Panipat: 68 Posts
➽ Digboi: 03 Posts
➽ Bongaigaon: 16 Posts
➽ Paradip: 40 Posts
Name of Posts:
Three years Diploma in Engineering in the Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.02.2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation for up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NonCreamy layer) candidates.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of Two hours duration & Interview.
- The ratio of marks for written Test and Interview shall be 85:15 and candidates will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 16/02/2019.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 08/03/2019.
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of online Application with Supporting Documents: 22/03/2019.
- Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines: 24/03/2019.
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 29/03/2019.
- Tentative Date of Interview: 01/04/2019 to 05/04/2019.