IOCL Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Recruitment for Technician Apprentice), Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of 64 Technician Apprentice in the trades as mentioned below:
Total No of Posts: 64 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 12 Posts
- Bihar: 24 Posts
- Jharkhand: 12 Posts
- Telangana: 04 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 04 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 08 Posts
➽ Technician Apprentice: 64 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 32 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 16 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 16 Posts
Education Qualifications: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering for IOCL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.05.2019 (Relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them).
“IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Technician Apprentice – 61 Posts”
- The selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers for “IOCL Recruitment 2019”.
- From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge, etc.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PWD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Written Test marks as per merit. Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on Written Test marks scored by the candidates, which shall be arranged in descending order. Candidates, in the order of merit, will be offered the apprenticeship.
- Date of opening of online application through the official website: 24/05/2019.
- Last date of submission of online application: 24/06/2019 by 18:00 hours.
- Written Test Tentatively: on 21/072019.