NABCONS Recruitment 2019
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS Recruitment), invites Only Online applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts as Project-Based Contract Staff for “Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for construction supervision of Mega Lift Projects” in District Mineral Foundation (DMF) cluster and Malkangiri Cluster of Odisha State:
Total No of Posts: 30 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Chief Project Consultant: 02 Posts
Resident Engineer: 02 Posts
Sub Cluster Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): 04 Posts
MIS Expert: 01 Posts
Site Engineers: 21 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 04 Posts
Chief Project Consultant/ Resident Engineer/ Sub Cluster Engineer/ MIS Expert: Graduation Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognized Institute.
Site Engineers: Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognized Institute for NABCONS Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Limits: Upper Age Limit as on 01 November 2019 for Chief Project Consultant 65 Years, for Resident Engineer/ Sub Cluster Engineer/ MIS Expert 50 Years and 40 Years for Site Engineers for NABCONS Recruitment 2019.
Mode of Selection: Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The location for the Selection process will be indicated in the call letter. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABARD Consultancy Services – NABCONS.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format latest by 30 November 2019 by clicking on the following links and filling the details therein for NABCONS Recruitment 2019:
- Chief Project Consultant (Team Leader): https://forms.gle/saqYAsrSjRkJRZDw8
- Resident Engineer: https://forms.gle/A2qcWUYTf4wNhkfw7
- Sub Cluster Engineer – Civil/ Mechanical: https://forms.gle/FZrcCauuCTpAtNLD8
- MIS Expert: https://forms.gle/muof5Jzwio7vD3bJ7
- Site Engineer-Civil: https://forms.gle/yQMQfwv151Fmwe6V6
- Site Engineer-Electrical: https://forms.gle/BxeDjfhyMDq9HQbS9
- Site Engineer-Mechanical: https://forms.gle/Zmh9DggUGGGvveSb8
- Last date for submission of online applications: 30/11/2019.