DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO RAC Recruitment for for Scientist-B and Engineers), RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ (including Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Scientist `B’ in Department of Science & Technology (DST), Scientist/Engineer `B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and Executive Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC):
Total No of Posts: 275 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Electronics & Communication Engineers: 86 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 67 Posts
- Computer Science Engineers: 52 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 14 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 15 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineers: 14 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineers: 12 Posts
- Material Science Engineers: 01 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 12 Posts
- Textile Engineers: 01 Posts
- Production/ Industrial Engineers: 01 Posts
- Essential Qualification (EQ): At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Aeronautical/ Metallurgy/ Material Science/ Civil/ Textile/ Production/ Industrial Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Applicants must also fulfill ONE of the following additional requirements: 1. GATEQualification: Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engg [Paper code: EC] 2. 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT). However, this option is not applicable for GAETEC Posts for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 for Scientist-B and Engineers Posts.
Application Fees: General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non‐refundable non‐transferable application fee of 100/‐ (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 for Scientist-B and Engineers Posts.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 for Scientist-B and Engineers – 275 Posts
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐I: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in the Descriptive Examination and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- For Subjects/Disciplines in Part‐II: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- Online Submission Closes: on 21st day at 1700 Hrs (IST) from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.