DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B), RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist-B in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO):
Total No of Posts: 156 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Electronics & Communication Engineers: 41 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 43 Posts
- Computer Science Engineers: 32 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 12 Posts
- Material Science/ Metallurgy Engineers: 10 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 06 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineers: 09 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 03 Posts
- Essential Qualification (EQ): At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Aeronautical/ Metallurgy/ Material Science/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Applicants must also fulfill ONE of the following additional requirements: 1. GATEQualification: Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engg [Paper code: EC] 2. 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B Posts.
Upper Age Limits: For Un-Reserved (UR)/ EWS 28 years, OBC (Non-creamy layer) 31 years, and SC/ ST 33 years.
Application Fees: General (UR), EWS, and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD and women candidates for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B Posts.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B – 156 Posts
- For Subjects/ Disciplines in Part‐I: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of marks in the Descriptive Examination and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- For Subjects/ Disciplines in Part‐II: The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in Personal Interview.
- Online Submission Closes: on 21st day at 1700 Hrs (IST) from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News. (10/07/2020)
// A Common FAQ //
Que. What is the last date to apply for DRDO Scientist-B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply for DRDO Scientist-B recruitment 2020 is 10/07/2020.
Que. How many vacancies open as per DRDO recruitment notification 2020?
Ans. There are a total of 156 vacancies open.
Que. How I can submit the DRDO Scientist-B application form offline or online?
Ans. You can Apply Online Only.
Que. What is the location for Scientist-B job posting?
Ans. The positions are based all over India.
Que. What is the main qualification to apply for DRDO Scientist-B online Application form?
Ans. The main qualification is Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree in Engineering.