WAPCOS Recruitment 2019
Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS Recruitment), intends to engage the Team Leader/Sr. Level Officer and Field/Site Engineer, for its Project requirements in different regions of Gujarat i.e. Vadodra, Valsad, North Gujarat, Rajkot, Junagadh, and Jamnagar on contract consolidated basis. The requisite qualification and experience prescribed for the posts are as under:
Total No of Posts: 25 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Team leader (Water supply): 01 Posts
- Field Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 22 Posts
Team leader: M.E (Water Resources Engineering)/ M.E in Environment/ Public Health Engineering with Minimum 15 years experience in design & execution of drinking water supply and sewerage project for “WAPCOS Recruitment 2019”.
Field Engineer (Mechanical): B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) with Minimum 3 years experience in Construction supervision of Bulk Pipeline projects.
Field Engineer (Civil): B.E. / B. Tech./ Diploma/ (Civil Engineering) with Minimum 3 years experience in Construction Supervision of Water
Supply & Sewerage projects.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 for Field Engineers – 25 Posts
Upper Age Limits: Maximum Age as on 31.07.2019 for appearing in Walk-in-Interview is 40 Years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBMD will be as per Government rules for “WAPCOS Recruitment 2019.
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit for Walk-In-Interview” on 25.08.2019 (Sunday) from 10:00 A.M. to 03:00 P.M. at 515, 5th Floor, Shree UGATI Corporate Park, Opp. Patrik Mall, Koba, Gandhinagar, Road, Kudasan, Gandhinagar-382421, Gujarat.
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Interview, for verification purposes only, The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ copies of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
- CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience, and Proof of category, etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview: Date:- 25/08/2019 (Sunday), Time: 10:00 A.M to 03:00 PM.