WAPCOS Recruitment 2020
Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 for Site Engineer and Field Engineer), require Field Engineer/ Site Engineer at various place of Gujarat (Anand, Kheda, Ahmedabad, Morbi, Rajkot, Kachchh, Bhavnagar, Botad, Devbhumi Dwarka, Bharuch, Surat, and Valsad) for work relating to “Project Management Services (PMC) including Construction Supervision for the Water Supply and Sewerage Projects in Gujarat State” (H-3314)”. The requisite qualification and experience required for the posts are as under:
Total No of Posts: 24 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Field Engineer/ Site Engineer: 24 Posts
Education Qualifications: B.E. (Civil) with Minimum 3 years of experience in construction supervision of water supply and sewerage projects. OR Diploma (Civil) with Minimum 5 years of experience in construction supervision of water supply and sewerage projects.
Upper Age Limits: Maximum Age as on 30.06.2020 for appearing in Interview is 40 Years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBMD will be as per Government rules for “WAPCOS Recruitment 2020”.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 for Site Engineer and Field Engineer Posts
Application Fees: No Application fees for WAPCOS Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma only at email@example.com within 15 days from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before 17.07.2020. CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, and proof of category, etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
Last Date of Sending Application with Relevant Document: 17/07/2020.
- Salary shall be commensurate to qualification and experience at the time of Interview/Skill test.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- The posts are purely temporary on a Contract basis for Project-specific.
- The number of posts shall be decided as per the requirement of projects of the company.
- Relevant experience will be given due weightage.