WBMSC Recruitment 2019:
Total No of Posts: 89 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
➽ Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil): 36 Posts
➽ Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
➽ Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 23 Posts
➽ Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
➽ Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 23 Posts
Assistant Engineers: Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE with One year’s post-graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience MSCWB Recruitment.
Sub-Assistant Engineers: A Diploma in Civil Engineering from the State Council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent with One year’s post-graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience for WBMSC Recruitment 2019 for Sub-Assistant Engineer Posts.
Upper Age Limits: Upper age limits Not more than 37 years as on 1st January 2019. Upper age relaxation is admissible only to S.C, ST, OBC (A), OBC (B) candidates of West Bengal as per Government Rule for WBMSC Recruitment 2019.
- The application fee for U.R & O.B.C. (A & B) candidates is Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty) plus Processing Charges Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for the Challan deposit.
- For S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates only Processing Charges Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for the Challan deposit.
- The application fees plus Processing charges as mentioned above collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through the Challan generated after submission of Online Application at our website www.mscwb.org for MSCWB Recruitment.
WestBengal Municipal Service Commission – WBMSC Recruitment 2019 for Sub-Assistant Engineer Posts
How to Apply: Candidates are first required to go to the WBMSC’s website https://www.mscwb.org/ and click on the Button ‘Apply Online’ and then click on the On-Going Recruitment for Apply Online for WBMSC Recruitment 2019.
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation of Challan: 31/12/2019.
- Last Date for application fee along with processing charges Deposited to the Bank: 02/01/2020.
- The Last Date for the process of submission of the Application must be completed: 03/01/2019.