WBMSC Recruitment 2019:
Total No of Posts: 150 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Junior Engineer (Civil): 100 Posts
➽ Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 25 Posts
➽ Junior Engineer (Electrical): 25 Posts
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade with at least 01 (one) year experience in Construction/ Supervision/ Management/ O&M after obtaining a diploma.
Age Limits: Lower and Upper age limits are 21 years and 32 years respectively as on 1st January 2019. Upper age relaxation up to 5 (five) years is admissible only to S.C., S.T. & P.W.D. candidates and up to 3 years to O.B.C.
- The application fee for U.R & O.B.C. (A & B) candidates is Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty) plus Processing Charges Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- For S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates only Processing Charges Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- The application fees plus Processing charges as mentioned above collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of Online Application at our website www.mscwb.org.
How to Apply: Candidates are first required to go to the WBMSC’s website https://www.mscwb.org/ and click on the Button ‘Apply Online’ and then click on the On-Going Recruitment for Apply Online.
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan: 14/03/2019.
- Last Date for application fee along with processing charges Deposited to the Bank: 15/03/2019.
- Last Date for the process of submission of Application must be completed: 16/03/2019.