UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 | Download Admit Card for Junior Engineer – 47 Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019:
Download admit card for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in UPRVUNL against advt. no.U-34/UPRVUSA/2018.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL Recruitment), Applications are invited On-line through UPRVUNL Website from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). More Details related to the Post are given below:
Total No of Posts: 47 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Essential Qualification: Three Year Diploma examination in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the State Government. OR Three Year Diploma examination in Civil Engineering conducted by the “All India Council for Technical Education”, Government of India, Delhi Polytechnic. OR Three Year Diploma examination in Civil Engineering conducted by Any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Center/ State legislature for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Limits: Minimum Age limits 18 Years and Maximum Age limits 40 Years. Age limit relaxable 05 Year for SC/ST/OBC.
Application Fees: Application fees for General/ OBC candidates Rs.1000, for SC/ ST Candidates Rs. 700 and for Divyang Candidates Rs.10 for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates Submission Online Application through official website www.uprvunl.org by using below Steps:
- Registration/ Signup of personal details, and contact details. Login ID and Password will be sent to you through E-mail on registration E-mail ID.
- Login to complrtr the personal detail, Qualification details, Declaration.
- The payment of Application fees after 24 Hours through online mode only for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 21/02/2019.
- Last Date of Closing of Registration and Submission of Application: 21/03/2019.
- Last Date of Closing of Online Submission of Application Fees: 24/03/2019.