Tata Steel Recruitment 2019:
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer Trainee
- Civil and Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation
- Mineral Processing
- Production Engineering
- Must have completed BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering). Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply.
- Must have attended a full-time AICTE/UGC approved Campus program.
- Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern in CGPA) OR 65% (where the scoring pattern in percentage) in BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) Examination.
Age Limits: Should not be more than 30 Years as on 17/02/2019. (Candidates born on or after 17th February 1989 are only eligible)
Emoluments During training Period: During the contract, the AETs will be offered an all-inclusive as detailed, 1st Year- Rs. 28000 per Month and 2nd Year- Rs. 30000 per Month. AETs will be covered under a medi-claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of Rs. 250000/- per annum and OPD coverage Rs. 6000/- per annum.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates apply online through official website careers.tatasteelindia.com. Go to careers.tatasteelindia.com => Click on “Careers” => Click “Apply Now” => select “Tata steel India” => select “Apply for jobs/ Internship” => Click “Application form for Assistant Engineer Trainee – 2019.
- Last Date of Online Registration through Official Website: 17/02/2019.