SAIL Recruitment for Management Trainees – 399 Posts 2019
SAIL Recruitment 2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL Recruitment for Management Trainees), Requires 399 young, energetic, result-oriented and promising talent to join as Management Trainee (Technical) in E1 grade in various Engineering disciplines for the operation of its Plants/ Units and Mines across India.
In continuation of our advertisement issued earlier during May 2019 for recruitment of 142 Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE-2019, the number of posts stands revised to 399 as follows.
Total No of Posts: 399 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 66+90= 156 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 07+60= 67 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 41+50= 91 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10+20= 30 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering: 15+21= 36 Posts
- Mining Engineering: 03+16= 19 Posts
Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, and Mining.
Selection Process: SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the six engineering disciplines as mentioned above by utilization of GATE-2019 scores. For this, SĂIL will be utilizing the scores obtained in the six GATE-2019 Engineering papers i.e. Mechanical (ME), Metallurgical (MT), Electrical (EE), Chemical (CH), Instrumentation (IN) and Mining (MN). Candidates who apply for SAIL shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement. Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through the Careers Page website of SAL. Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainees – 399 Posts
- Go to the SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- If eligible, click on the link Apply.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
- Verify your credentials with your registered email ID or mobile number for proceeding further for payment.
Closing date for Online Registration for SAIL MTT 2019: 15/12/2019.