RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB JE Recruitment 2019), Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) – 13487 Posts, The eligibility conditions, and other information about the post are given below:
“RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer – 13487 Posts”
Total No of Posts: 13487 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA): Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for a particular post to anyone RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned for “RRB JE Recruitment 2019”.
Steps to submit ONLINE Application:
- Select the RRB to which you wish to apply. Please be aware that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and Registration number is allotted.
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox. Click on the “New Registration”
- Registration Details: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name of General Instructions, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Metric/ITI Roll Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and e-mail-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the Registration must be yours and unique. Also, note that both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP).
- The opening of online registration: at 10:00 hrs 02/01/2019.
- Closing of online registration: at 23:59 hrs 31/01/2019.
- Closing of offline payment: at 13:00 hrs 04/02/2019
- The closing of online payment: at 22:00 hrs 05/02/2019
- The closing of online submission of application: at 23:59 hrs 07/02/2019.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April/ May 2019.