RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | RRB Stage-I Result and Cutoff Released for RRB Junior Engineer, DMS, and CMA Posts:
Based on the performance in the 1st Stage Examination [Computer Based Test (CBT)] conducted during the period from 22.05.2019 to 02.06.2019 and 26.06.2019 to 28.06.2019 by the RRBs for various posts of JE, DMS & CMA against CEN No.03/2018, and options furnished in the online application, candidates bearing following Roll Numbers (15 digits) arranged in ascending order (not in order of merit) horizontally have been provisionally shortlisted to appear in the 2nd Stage examination (CBT).
The 2nd Stage Examination (CBT) for various posts of JE, DMS & CMA against CEN No.03/2018 for the provisionally shortlisted candidates will be held from 28.08.2019 to 01.09.2019. All the shortlisted candidates shall be advised through Website/SMS/Email to download their City intimation advice to appear in the 2nd Stage CBT about 10 days prior to examination.
RRB Published Notification for Tentative Schedule of 2nd Stage CBT:
- The results for the 1st Stage-CBT are under finalization and a list of candidates shortlisted for 2nd Stage-CBT will be published shortly.
- It is planned to hold the 2nd Stage-CBT during the last week of August/ first week of September 2019. For syllabus and distribution of marks etc., please read in details below:
2nd Stage-CBT: During the last week of August/ First week of September 2019.
Notification: Download Here
Candidates can view their Answer Sheet of the CBT Exam from 11th July 2019 12:00hrs to 14th July 2019 23:59hrs and raise an objection if any.
Call Letter for RRB JE
CBT Examination Scheme & Call Letter for RRB JE:
- Duration of CBT: 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Section wise Marks: As published in the CEN.No:03/2018 in websites of RRBs on 29-12-2018 at Para 13.1
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer
- You can modify or confirm the exam language from 10.00 hrs on 24.04.2019 till 23.59 hrs on 01.05.2019.
- The choice of language chosen by you for the RRB Exam (CEN 03/2018) can be viewed and modified only once. Once you confirm, no further request for change of language will be entertained.
- You will be able to take up the Computer Based Test in English and the chosen language only.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB JE Recruitment 2019), Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) – 13487 Posts, The eligibility conditions, and other information about the post are given below:
“RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer – 13487 Posts”
Total No of Posts: 13487 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA): Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for a particular post to anyone RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned for “RRB JE Recruitment 2019”.
Steps to submit ONLINE Application:
- Select the RRB to which you wish to apply. Please be aware that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and the Registration number is allotted.
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox. Click on the “New Registration”
- Registration Details: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name of General Instructions, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/ Matric/ ITI Roll Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and e-mail-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above is correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the Registration must be yours and unique. Also, note that both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP).
- The opening of online registration: at 10:00 hrs 02/01/2019.
- Closing of online registration: at 23:59 hrs 31/01/2019.
- Closing of offline payment: at 13:00 hrs 04/02/2019
- The closing of online payment: at 22:00 hrs 05/02/2019
- The closing of the online submission of application: at 23:59 hrs 07/02/2019.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April/ May 2019.