RITES Limited Recruitment 2019
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES Limited Recruitment), is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Signal & Telecommunications Disciplines as under given details:
Total No of Posts: 40 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering: 24 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 08 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunications Engineering: 06 Posts
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Educational Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
Upper Age Limits: Minimum Age limits 21 Years and Maximum Age limit 30 years as on 01.03.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
- Qualified candidates short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2018 OR GATE – 2019.
- Candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter. Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution:
– GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%
– Interview – 25%
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- Start date of online registration: 19/03/2019.
- Last date of online registration: 16/04/2019.