RITES Limited Recruitment 2019
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES Limited Recruitment), is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals for the post of Assistant Resident Engineer, Deputy General Manager and Resident Engineer in various Disciplines as under given details:
Total No of Posts: 24 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Earthwork Engineer: 03 Posts
- Bridge Engineer: 04 Posts
- Sleeper Plant: 02 Posts
- Testing & Commissioning Telecom: 02 Posts
- TPWS/Track Detection & Interlocking Signal: 04 Posts
- Testing & Commissioning Signal: 01 Posts
Resident Engineer: 03 Posts
- TPWS Line Side / Sr. DGM Level: 01 Posts
- (S&T) / Sr. DGM Level: 01 Posts
- Engineer (GSM-R): 01 Posts
Deputy General Manager: 05 Posts
Education Qualifications: Full-time Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Civil Electronics Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Upper Age Limits: Maximum Age limit 55 years as on 01.05.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates provided against reserved posts as per extant Government orders.
- The applications received screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shortlisted for Interview.
“RITES Limited Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Resident Engineer, Deputy General Manager, and Resident Engineer Posts”
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- A copy of this online Application Form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with self-attested hard copies of the relevant documents
- Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
- Start date of online registration: 07/05/2019.
- Last date of online registration 28/05/2019.
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 04/06/2019.