POSOCO Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainees Posts.
POSOCO Recruitment 2018:
Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO), is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineers to join its fold as Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Electrical & Computer Science.
Recruitment of Executive Trainees in Electrical, Computer Science disciplines through GATE 2019:
Total No of Posts:
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Application Fee: SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempt from payment of application fees. You are required to log in to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are required to show their GATE 2019 Admit card and GATE 2019 Scorecard for verification at the time of GD/Interview/Joining in POSOCO.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates who have appeared and hold valid score in corresponding papers of GATE 2018 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2018 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE-2018 shall be as decided by GATE-2018 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018, in the corresponding paper.
How to Apply: Application window for POSOCO shall be open from 16.09.2018 to 15.10.2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at POSOCO website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.posoco.in.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 16/09/2018.
- Last date for Online submission of Application: 15/10/2018.