ONGC Recruitment 2019:
Total No of Posts: 785 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Executive Engineer: 785 Posts
- Mechanical (Cementing): 10 Posts
- Petroleum (Cementing): 01 Posts
- Civil: 19 Posts
- Mechanical (Drilling): 86 Posts
- Petroleum (Drilling): 08 Posts
- Electrical: 95 Posts
- Electronics: 24 Posts
- Instrumentation: 26 Posts
- Mechanical: 75 Posts
- Mechanical (Production): 64 Posts
- Chemical (Production): 80 Posts
- Petroleum (Production): 33 Posts
- Reservoir: 19 Posts
- Chemist: 67 Posts
- Geologist: 68 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 29 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 14 Posts
- Materials Managemen Officer: 33 Posts
- Programming Officer: 13 Posts
- Transport Officer: 11 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 10 Posts
Essential Qualification: Graduate Degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum/ Civil/ Electrica/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Telecom/ Geology/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT/ Auto Engineering with minimum 60% marks. [Please Read Detail Advertisement for Post Wise Education Qualifications]
“ONGC AEE Recruitment through Gate – 2019”
Age Limits: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30.04.2019. Age relaxation for r SC/ST/OBC & PWD given as per ONGC rules.
Registration Fees: The registration fee for General & OBC Category Rs. 299.20/- and for SC, ST &SC, Category Not Required to Pay Fees for “ONGC AEE Recruitment Through Gate-2019”.
Selection Process: The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
|1||Weightage of GATE-2018 Score||60 Marks|
|3||Qualification||25 Marks (20 Marks for Essential Qualification & 05 marks for inline Ph.D.)|
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees in Engineering & Geosciences disciplines through GATE-2019” on www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode, of application, shall be accepted for “ONGC AEE Recruitment Through Gate-2019”.
- Start date for receiving online applications: 05/04/2019.
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 24/04/2019 (Up to 1800 Hrs.)
- Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters: 05/05/2019 to 20/05/2019 (Tentative)
- Starting of Interviews: 10/06/2019 (Tentative)
Old Advertisement for Assistant Technician Posts
Total No of Posts: 271 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Technician: 271 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 38 Posts
- Electronics Engineer: 19 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 25 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 20 Posts
- Drilling Engineer: 02 Posts
- Production Engineer: 132 Posts
- Boiler Engineer: 24 Posts
- Assistant GD-III (Transport): 03 Posts
- Assistant GD-III (Material Management): 01 Posts
Essential Qualification: Three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Petroleum/ Electronics/ Telecom/ E&T/ Instrumentation/ Material Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control/ Automobile Engineering with Candidates must possess a minimum score of 40% marks in the essential qualification.
Age Limits: Maximum 30 years Minimum 18 years (Born between 20/02/1989 to 20/02/2001). The upper age limit relaxation Up to five 5 years for SC/ST candidates, Up to three 3 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fees: For General/ OBC candidates – Rs. 370/- as Registration fee. (Fee Rs.299.20/- plus Bank Charges Rs.60/- plus GST- 10.80/- on Bank Charges). SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
The selection methodology will comprise the following stages:
(a) Computer Based Test.
(b) Skill Test i.e. Physical Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Test/ Typing Test (wherever applicable) etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates would be required to apply online ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website www.ongcindia.com from 31.01.2019 (10:00 hrs) to 20.02.2019 (18.00hrs.) NO other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Start Date of Online Registration: 31/01/2019 at 10:00 hrs.
- End Date of Online Registration: 20/02/2019 at 18:00 hrs.
- Last date for Remittance of Application Registration Charges in a bank: 22/02/2019 at 18:00 hrs.
- Tentative Date of Computer Base Test: Last week of March’ 2019.