NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees), Applications are inviting from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee through Gate score 2020. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website of NPCIL.
More Details related to post how to apply for “NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees”, Education Qualification, Age limits, Selection Process, etc. are as per below. Please Read the Detail Advertisement and Application Process before starting Online apply for NPCIL Recruitment through Gate 2020.
Total No of Posts: (Note:- Details of a number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated separately in the notification to be published on the official website under “Career” section)
Name of Posts and Education Qualifications:
➽ Executive Trainees
- Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics & Communication Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Civil Engineers
Education Qualifications: BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M. Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Civil Engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/ UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks. Means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees Posts.
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Power Systems & High Voltage, Power Electronics, Power Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical, Production, Industrial Engg., Production & Industrial Engg., Thermal, Mechanical & Automation, Power Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees Posts
Selection Process: Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 based on applying a ratio of 1:12 and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020 Scores for “NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees Posts”. final merit list prepared based on the Gate score 2020 and Personal Interviews marks categories wise. for more detail for selection, the process is available in detail advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on a dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL.
- Log in NPCIL Recruitment through Gate 2020 and Register if you apply the first time.
- The online application form will be available on the website from March 25, 2020 (10:00 Hrs) to April 9, 2020 (16:30 Hrs).
- Do Not Send any of the documents/ application form etc to NPCIL before interview related to NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee.
Last Date of submission of Online Application: 09/04/2020.