MECON Recruitment 2019:
Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited (MECON), invites application from committed, result oriented, suitably qualified and experienced individuals as per details are given below:
Total No of Posts: 28 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Jr. Executive (Cost Estimation): 01 Posts
- (Market Research) Sr. Executive: 01 Posts
- Jr Executive/ Executive (Mineral Processing): 01 Posts
- Sr Executive/ Executive (Geologist) : 01 Posts
- Design Engineer (Coal/ Metal/ FS&PD): 04 Posts
- Manager (Mineral Processing): 01 Posts
- Asstt. Design Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Manager/ Sr Manager/ AGM (O&G) : 06 Posts
- Sr. Executive/ Manage (Marketing): 02 Posts
- (Material Handling) Design Engineer: 01 Post
- Design Engineer (Civil): 01 Posts
- Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Manager/ AGM (Contracts) : 07 Posts
Upper Age Limits: Upper Age limit (as on 20.02.2019) 30 Years to 47 Years. Age relaxation will be available for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ PWD (Person with Disability) & Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates shall be as per Government of India guidelines for “MECON Recruitment 2019”.
MECON Recruitment 2019 for Executive, Manager and Engineers Posts
Application Fees: Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) as Application Fee through Online mode. Candidates are required to enter the Transaction details such as transaction no., date of the transaction, name of a bank in the online application form. Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from payment of a fee for “MECON Recruitment 2019”.
Selection Process: The mode of selection shall be Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website www.meconlimited.co.in => Careers => Career Opportunities => Click here to apply Online from 21.02.2019 to 25.03.2019.