MPSC Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC Recruitment), has published notification to conduct of Maharashtra Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2019 for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer & Water Conservation Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification given below & Apply Online:
Total No of Posts: 1161 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Water Resources Department: 581 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Architectural Group- A): 07 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Architectural/ Civil Group- A): 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Architectural/ Civil Group- B): 553 Posts
Public Works Department: 302 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil Group- A): 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Architectural Group- A): 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil Group- B): 264 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical Group- A): 16 Posts
Department of Soil and Water Conservation: 278 Posts
- Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officers: 84 Posts
- Water Conservation Officers: 194 Posts
Education Qualifications: Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Relevant Disciplines (Architectural/ Civil/ Electrical) from a recognized university/ Institute. Please Read Detail Advertisement for Post wise Education Qualifications.
Upper Age Limits: Applicant’s age limits between 19 years to 38 Years. For age relaxation for reserved Candidates given as per rules of Maharashtra Engineering Services.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs. 374/- for Unreserved Candidates and for Reserved Category Rs. 274 for “Maharashtra Public Service Commission – MPSC Recruitment”.
“MPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer – 1161 Posts”
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Applicants Apply online through official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. GO to the Home page, look for the Maharashtra Engineering Services Recruitment 2019 Notification Open & Read all the details given in it. Then if you are eligible, click on the Online Registration Fill all the details clearly and then pay the application fee, Recheck the total information and Submit the application for the Maharashtra Engineering Services Recruitment 2019 before the deadline.
- Starting Date of Commencement for Online Application: 03/04/2019.
- Last Date of Submission Online Application: 23/04/2019.