KVIC Recruitment 2019
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC Recruitment), invites Online Applications from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment in Group – B and C – Category posts as per details mentioned below:
Total No of Posts: 69 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries): 03 Posts
- Executive (Village Industries, Khadi, Training): 53 Posts
- Assistant (Village Industries, Khadi, Training): 13 Posts
Essential Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/ Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University for KVIC Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Limits: Not exceeding 40 years for Assistant Director, 35 years for Executive and 35 years for Assistant. Another age relaxation is as per Government of India guidelines for KVIC Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process: Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application. Admission to the computer-based on-line examination will be provisional. Candidature is subject to verification of details/documents at the time of Interview/ Joining.
“KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director, Executive, and Assistant – 69 Posts”
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC i.e. www.kvic.org.in. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ in this advertisement and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online filling up of the application for KVIC Recruitment 2019.
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications: 01/07/2019 (From15:00 hrs.)
- Last Date & time of closing of registration and submission of application: 31/07/2019 (Up to 23:45 hrs.)
- Tentative Date of Computer-Based on-line Examination: August 2019.