KVIC Recruitment 2019
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC Recruitment for Executive and Assistant), invites Online Applications from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment in GroupB and C category posts as per details mentioned below:
Total No of Posts: 88 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Executive (V.I.): 56 Posts
- Executive (Khadi): 06 Posts
- Assistant (V.I.): 15 Posts
- Assistant (Khadi): 08 Posts
- Assistant (Training): 03 Posts
Essential Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/ Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University for KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Executive and Assistant (Engineers) Posts.
Upper Age Limits: Not exceeding 27 years for Executive. Another age relaxation is as per the Government of India guidelines for KVIC Recruitment 2019.
Application Fees: All the candidates irrespective of their categories belonging to are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for each post applied for. Bank Charges will be extra as applicable.
Selection Process: The selection for all the above posts will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules. In case of tie-ups of marks, then shortlisting of candidates will be done on basis of age and if it is also the same, then it will be decided on marks obtained in the prescribed educational qualification for the post.
“Khadi and Village Industries Commission – KVIC Recruitment 2019 for Executive and Assistant (Engineers)- 88 Posts”
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC i.e. www.kvic.org.in. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ in this advertisement and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online filling up of application for KVIC Recruitment 2019.
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications: 20/12/2019 (From 10:00 hrs.)
- Last Date & time of closing of registration and submission of application: 19/01/2020 (Up to 23:59 hrs.)
- Tentative Date of Computer-Based on-line Examination: February 2020.
- Tentative Month for Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates: March 2020.