Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Indian Army Applications are invited from unmarried Male and Unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Windows of Defence Personnel for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Indian Army:
Total No of Posts: 191 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Engineering Graduates: 191 Posts
- Civil: 50 Posts.
- Mechanical: 17 Posts.
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 24 Posts.
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/Avionics: 12 Posts.
- Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information Technology: 47 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communications/ Satellite Communication: 25 Posts.
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 Posts.
- Production Engineering: 03 Posts.
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 03 Posts.
- SSC (W) (Non Tech – Non UPSC): 01 Post.
- SSC (W) (Tech): 01 Post.
How to Apply: Applications on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appin / Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online under Dashboard. A page’Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the Short Service Commission Technical Course.