HPCL Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL Recruitment), invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies Online:
Total No of Posts: 06 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Head Sales: 01 Posts
- Head Technical Services: 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 04 Posts
Essential Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech must be a 4-year full-time regular course from AICTE approved/ UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/EWS/OBCNC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates in Graduation for HPCL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limits: Minimum Age Limit for Head Sales 50 Years, for Head Technical Services 40 Years and for Assistant Manager 32 Years as on 30th June 2019. The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NC for HPCL Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on scrutiny of the application and resume as submitted in the online application), will be considered for the further selection process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo a single stage or multiple stage interview for HPCL Recruitment 2019.
- In the event of a number of applications being large, Corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The shortlisting criteria will be based on higher relevant experience.
“HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Manager and Head Technical Services Posts”
How to Apply: The candidates need to necessarily apply through online mode for the above-advertised position by logging to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings for HPCL Recruitment 2019.
STEP-1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. The candidate should keep a scanned copy of the Passport size photo ready before filling the online application form.
STEP-2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
STEP-3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 10/06/2019.
- Last Date of Online Applications: 01/07/2019.