HPCL Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL Recruitment for Project Engineers), invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in the energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies Online:
Total No of Posts: 132 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Project Engineers – 132 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 63 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineers: 10 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 10 Posts
- Fire & Safety Officer: 06 Posts
Essential Qualification: 4-year full time regular engineering course in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Fire & Safety from AICTE approved/ UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/OBCNC/ EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in Graduation, under the relevant engineering stream for which applied for HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers.
Age Limits: Minimum Age Limit for Project Engineers 28 Years, and for Fire & Safety Officer 30 Years. The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates for HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers.
Application Fees: Application Fee UR, OBCNC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹500/- + GST@18% of ₹90/- + payment gateway charges if applicable). SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like written test, interview, group task, etc. for HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers.
- Only candidates who qualify in the Group Task will proceed for the Personal Interview. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each stage, Written Test, Group Task and Personal Interview and also secure minimum qualifying marks w.r.t. combined scores of Written Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews to further consideration for the selection process.
“HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers – 132 Posts”
How to Apply: The candidates need to necessarily apply through online mode for the above-advertised position by logging to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings for HPCL Recruitment 2019.
STEP-1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. The candidate should keep a scanned copy of the Passport size photo-ready before filling the online application form.
STEP-2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
STEP-3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference for HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 19/08/2019.
- Last Date of Online Applications: 16/09/2019.