GSPHCL Recruitment 2020:
Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited (GSPHCL Recruitment for Assistant Engineers), Walk-in-interview will be conducted for Civil Engineers for its various projects spread Junagadh and Rajkot Division in Gujarat state:
Total No of Posts: 35 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Assistant Engineers (Civil): 35 Posts
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering of a University recognized under UGC Act and 5 years of experience from site supervision and work measurement at a construction project.
Upper age limit: Age should not be less than 25 years and not more than 40 years as on 31.12.2019 for GSPHCL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates should attend Walk-in-Interview and Selection will be based on performance in the Interview.
GSPHCL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers – Posts
How to Apply: Concerned candidate should attend Walk-in-Interview with their complete Bio-Data along with prescribed format filled-in with necessary details. Concerned candidates should bring with them all original testimonials along with one set of Xerox copies (Self-attested) with the latest passport size photograph and proof of Residential Address at the time of the interview. Walk-in-interview will be conducted at various offices of the Corporation at the below-given address. Walk-in-interview Date & Time: 23, 24, 28 & 30/01/2020 from 10:45 a.m to 03:30 p.m.
- 1. For Junagadh (For Bhavnagar & Botad Districts): Walk-in-Interview Date: 23/01/2020 10:45 am to 3:00 pm. Walk-in-interview for Junagadh Division will be conducted at S.P.office, Bhavnagar at the following address Supdt. of Police Nawa para, Bhavnagar – 364001.
2. For Junagadh (For Junagadh, Porbandar, Amreli, Gir – Somanath Districts): Walk-in-Interview Date: 24/01/2020 10:45 am to 3:00 pm. Walk-in-interview for Junagadh Division will be conducted at the Junagadh Division office of the Corporation at the following address Police Training College (Campus), Bilkha Road, Junagadh. Phone No. (0285) 2622628.
3. For (Rajkot – City, Rajkot – Rural, Morbi, Jamnagar, Devbhumi Dwarka Districts): Walk-in-Interview Date: 28/01/2020 10:45 am to 3:00 pm. Walk-in-interview for Rajkot Division will be conducted at the Rajkot Division office of the Corporation at the following address Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. Police Head Qrt. Nr. Block No.15, Race Course Ring Road, Rajkot. Phone No. (0281) 2449944.
- 4. For Rajkot (For Bhuj District): Walk-in-Interview Date: 30/01/2020 10:45 am to 3:00 pm. Walk-in-interview for Rajkot Division will be conducted at S.P. Office, Gandhidham at the following address Suptd. of Police Tagore Road, DC-5, Near Court Building, Adipur-Gandhidham, Pin – 370201.