GATE Examination 2020:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2020), GATE qualification is required for admissions to Postgraduate Programmes (Master’s and Doctoral) with MHRD and other Government Scholarships/ Assistantships in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science. The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment and by several universities in India & abroad for admissions.
Gate 2020 Examination Papers:
Candidates with any of the following qualifications are eligible to appear in GATE 2020:
- bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course)/ Naval Architecture (Four years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent.
- Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering/Technology (4 years program).
- Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology (5 years program).
- Integrated M.Sc. or 5 years integrated B.S.M.S. program.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g, AMIE by Institution of Engineers India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India and so on) for GATE Examination 2020.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Opens on Website: 3rd September 2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website): 24th September 2019.
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website): 1st October 2019.
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable): 15th November 2019.
- Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing): 3rd January 2020.
- GATE Examination 2020 [Forenoon: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Tentative) and Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Tentative)]: 1st February 2020, 2nd February 2020, 8th February 2020 and 9th February 2020.
- Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal: 16th March 2020.