EESL Recruitment 2019:
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL Recruitment), is looking for bright, committed, enthusiastic young professionals at various level positions on the regular scale as detailed below.
Total No of Posts: 169 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Deputy Manager (Technical): 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Technical): 03 Posts
- Engineers (Technical): 105 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Technical): 40 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT): 02 Posts
- Engineer (IT): 06 Posts
- Officer (Contracts): 01 Posts
- Assistant Officer (Contracts): 05 Posts
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification from UGC recognized Indian Universities/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (wherever applicable) should be recognized by the respective State Board of Technical Education. [Please Read Detail Advertisement for Education Qualification].
Energy Efficiency Services Limited – EESL Recruitment 2019 for Deputy Managers, Assistant Managers, and Engineers – 169 Posts
How to Apply: The process for submitting the application for Recruitment against various posts on Direct Recruitment Basis at EESL is given below for EESL Recruitment 2019:
Step-I: Sign-up by filling Post Name (applying for), Candidate Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered ID or mobile number after sign-up.
Step-II: Re-login and select the category and fill-up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and submit Fee online (if applicable) using net banking/debit cards/ credit cards/ wallets.
- The start date for Online Registration of Applications: 01/11/2019 from 16:00 Hrs
- Last date for Online Registration and submission of application and application fee: Upto 30/11/2019, 23:45 Hrs
- Written Exam Date (Tentative): December 2019/ January 2020