DFCCIL Recruitment 2018:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), Invites applications for the posts of Executives in various disciplines, as per the details are given below:
DFCCIL Executive & Jr Executive Score Card 2019 | Download Here
Notice for Candidates Regarding Schedule for Computer Based Test of Executive Engineers Posts
1. The Computer Based Test for various posts is Scheduled on 10th, 11th & 13th November, 20l8.
2. Link for downloading of Admit Card will be provided very soon.
3. candidates are advised to check the DFCCIL website regularly for updates.
Total No of Posts: 96 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Executive (Civil): 31 posts
➽ Executive (Electrical): 32 Post
➽ Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): 33 posts
Executive (Civil): Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engineering/ Civil Engineering (Transportation)/ Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engineering (Public Health)/ Civil Engineering (Water Resource) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from institute recognized either by Central/ State Government or AICTE or Technical Boards/ Universities established by Central/ State Government.
Executive (Electrical): Diploma (3 years) in Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from Institute recognized either by Central/State Government or AICTE or Technical Boards /Universities established by Central/ State Government.
Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): Diploma (3 years) In Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Information Science & Technology/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from institute recognized either by Central/State Government or AICTE or Technical Boards/Universities established by Central/State Government.
Age Limits: Candidate must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 Years, Age relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government of India rules.
For UR/OBC Application Fees Rs. 900/-, No application fee is required for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex. Servicemen candidates.
CIDCO Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer – 81 Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Trainee – 55 Posts
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single day of 2 hours duration. The examination paper will contain questions as under.
- For Executives will contain total 120 objective type questions containing 96 questions related to post/ discipline for which the candidate has applied, 12 questions on General Knowledge and 12 questions on reasoning.
- The selection will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page by visiting the DFCCIL website and going to the tab “CAREER” on DFCCIL website : www.dfccil.gov.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 01/08/2018.
- Last date for closing of Online Registration of Application: 31/08/2018.
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): 01/10/2018 to 05/10/2018.