DFCCIL Score Card 2018 for Executive (Civil) Engineers – 96 Posts
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), Invites applications for the posts of Executives in various disciplines, as per the details are given below:
DFCCIL Executive & Jr Executive Score Card 2019 | Download Here
2. Link for downloading of Admit Card will be provided very soon.
3. candidates are advised to check the DFCCIL website regularly for updates.
Download Admit Card (Available Soon)
Total No of Posts: 96 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Executive (Civil): 31 posts
Executive (Electrical): 32 Post
Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): 33 posts
For UR/OBC Application Fees Rs. 900/-, No application fee is required for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex. Servicemen candidates.
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single day of 2 hours duration. The examination paper will contain questions as under.
- For Executives will contain total 120 objective type questions containing 96 questions related to post/ discipline for which the candidate has applied, 12 questions on General Knowledge and 12 questions on reasoning.
- The selection will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page by visiting the DFCCIL website and going to the tab “CAREER” on DFCCIL website : www.dfccil.gov.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 01/08/2018.
- Last date for closing of Online Registration of Application: 31/08/2018.
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): 01/10/2018 to 05/10/2018.