What is the Common Eligibility Test (CET) and National Recruitment Agency (NRA): CET and NRA Kya Hai? Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved a proposal to set up National Recruitment Agency that will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government and public sector banks.
There will be a single entrance examination for all non-gazetted posts — Group B and C posts. Candidates who qualify this what is Common Entrance Test (CET) can apply to any recruitment agencies for a higher level of examination. The score will be valid for three years during which candidates can apply for jobs in different sectors depending upon his/her aptitude and preferences. CET and NRA Kya Hai?
What is the National Recruitment Agency (NRA)?
A multi-agency body called the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to screen/shortlist candidates for the Group B and C (non-technical) posts. NRA will have representatives of the Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Finance/Department of Financial Services, the SSC, RRB & IBPS. It is envisioned that the NRA would be a specialist body bringing state-of-the-art technology and best practices to the field of Central Government recruitment.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) Kya Hai?
राष्ट्रीय भर्ती एजेंसी (एनआरए) नामक एक बहु-एजेंसी निकाय समूह बी और सी (गैर-तकनीकी) पदों के लिए उम्मीदवारों / उम्मीदवारों को स्क्रीन करने के लिए एक सामान्य पात्रता परीक्षा (सीईटी) आयोजित करेगा। एनआरए में रेल मंत्रालय, वित्त मंत्रालय / वित्तीय सेवा विभाग, एसएससी, आरआरबी और आईबीपीएस के प्रतिनिधि होंगे। यह कल्पना की जाती है कि एनआरए एक अत्याधुनिक संस्था होगी जो केंद्र सरकार की भर्ती के क्षेत्र में अत्याधुनिक प्रौद्योगिकी और सर्वोत्तम प्रथाओं को लाएगी।
What is the Common Eligibility Test (CET)?
The Common Eligibility Test or CET will be an online Tier-1 examination that aims to eliminate the need for multiple examinations for recruitment in government and public sector jobs. The CET will screen and shortlist candidates for non-gazetted or non-technical posts under Group B and C categories.
In a move to streamline the recruitment process for non-gazetted posts in the central government and public sector banks, Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved setting up the National Recruitment Agency. The new agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for all the competitive examinations.
Common Eligibility Test (CET) Kya Hai?
कॉमन एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट या सीईटी एक ऑनलाइन टियर -1 परीक्षा होगी जिसका उद्देश्य सरकारी और सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र की नौकरियों में भर्ती के लिए कई परीक्षाओं की आवश्यकता को समाप्त करना है। CET, ग्रुप बी और सी श्रेणियों के तहत अराजपत्रित या गैर-तकनीकी पदों के लिए उम्मीदवारों की स्क्रीनिंग और चयन करेगा।
केंद्र सरकार और सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के बैंकों में अराजपत्रित पदों के लिए भर्ती प्रक्रिया को कारगर बनाने के लिए केंद्रीय मंत्रिमंडल ने बुधवार को राष्ट्रीय भर्ती एजेंसी की स्थापना को मंजूरी दे दी। नई एजेंसी सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए साझा पात्रता परीक्षा (सीईटी) आयोजित करेगी।
All you need to know about Common Eligibility Test Kya Hai? and National Recruitment Agency Kya Hai?
- At present, the National Recruitment Agency agency will conduct an entrance test for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- The hiring of Group-B (non-gazetted), Group-C (non-technical), and clerical posts in the government along with various equivalent recruitment in public sector banks will be done through CET. NRA will conduct preliminary examinations for all these recruitment.
- The multi-agency body will conduct a separate CET each for the three levels of graduate, higher secondary (12th pass), and the matriculate (10th pass) candidates.
- Based on the screening done at the CET score level, final selection for recruitment shall be made through separate specialized tiers (II, III, etc) of examination which shall be conducted by the respective recruitment agencies.
- The score of CET will be valid for three years. There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts to be taken by a candidate to appear in the CET subject to the upper age limit, the statement said.
- Around 2.5-3 crore aspirants sit for each of these examinations for government jobs or banking jobs every year. A CET would enable the candidates to appear once and apply to any or all of these recruitment agencies for the higher level of examination.
- “The curriculum for this test would be common as would be the standard. This would greatly ease the burden of candidates who are at present required to prepare for each of the examinations separately as per different curriculum,” the statement said.
- Candidates would have the facility of registering on a common portal and give a choice of centers. Based on availability, they would be allotted centers.
- “The CET would be available in a number of languages. This would greatly facilitate people from different parts of the country to take the exam and have an equal opportunity of being selected,” it said.
- With a single common entrance test, candidates no longer need to spend money to fill up different applications for different jobs. The cost of traveling for different examinations will also be saved.
- The NRA will set up examination centers in every district of the country to help youths, especially women, from rural and far-flung areas of the country, as they won’t be required to travel to another place to take recruitment tests, the Union Cabinet said in a statement.
- “It will lead to ease of selection, ease of job placement, and ease of living, especially for those sections of society that are considered disadvantaged,” Union Minister Jitendra Singh said in a tweet.
- This would go a long way in mitigating the hardship of candidates who spend a considerable amount of time, money, and effort preparing and giving these examinations every year, the cabinet said in a statement. CET and NRA Kya Hai?
- Women candidates especially from rural areas face constraints in appearing in multiple examinations as they have to arrange for transportation and places to stay in places that are far away, the government said.
Now You cand Understand very well about Common Eligibility Test Kya Hai? and National Recruitment Agency Kya Hai? if Any Bedut regarding the above post please post your Questions and suggestions also via. Comment box.