BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), had invited applications for filling up the total of 40 posts of Junior Engineers and Section Engineers:
Provisional Answer Keys of the Competitive Examination held on 26-Feb-2019 & 27-Feb-2019 pertaining to BMRCL is displayed. Candidates can file objections if any through the online portal only from 04-Apr-2019 5:30 pm to 12-Apr-2019 5:30 pm. Objections will not be accepted in any other mode. Online Objection Link From 04-Apr-2019 5:30pm to 12-Apr-2019 5:30pm.
- Section Engineer – (Systems) – Provisional Answer Key
- Section Engineer – (Civil) – Provisional Answer Key
- Junior Engineer – (Systems) – Provisional Answer Key
- Junior Engineer – (Civil) – Provisional Answer Key
- Section Engineer 26/02/2019 from 14:00 to 16:30 Hrs
- Junior Engineer 27/02/2019 from 14:00 to 16:30 Hrs
Total No of Posts: 40 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Engineers: Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer networking/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification.
Section Engineers: Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply:
Log on to www.bmrc.co.in. On the main screen of the BMRCL website, click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Online Application Form”. A screen appears. Please fill up all the details in the application form correctly for “BMRCL Recruitment 2019”.
- Last date for submission of applications online: 02/02/2019.
- Last date for paying application fee: 04/02/2019.