BHEL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Recruitment for Project Engineers and Project Supervisors), invites applications for Project Engineers (BE/ BTech) and Project Supervisors (Diploma Holders) in Civil Discipline to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years to be posted at their PV-Project Sites anywhere in India. The Requirement details are given below:
Total No of Posts: 23 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Project Engineers (Civil): 03 Posts
- Project Supervisor (Civil): 20 Posts
For Project Engineers: Full-Time BE/ B. Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
For Project Supervisors: Full-Time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limits: 33 years as on 01.12.2019 with minimum 2-year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Engineers-Civil and minimum 1-year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Supervisors-Civil. Age limit relaxation 3 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Person with Disability candidates for “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Recruitment 2019”
Application Fees: A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by the General, OBC and EWSs candidates. However, SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities are exemptions from paying the processing fee.
Selection Process: If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma] for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Recruitment 2019.
“Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers and Project Supervisors Posts”
- The submission of application online only through our recruitment site – http://edn.bhel.com or https://careers.bhel.in
- The candidates are the requirement to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/ journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to enter in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. are NOT acceptable
- Our website http://edn.bhel.com provides necessary details regarding how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is a requirement to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgment No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable to
“AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026”, so as to reach latest by 26.12.2019.
- Start of Online Application Submission: 02/12/2019 [9:00 AM onwards].
- Close of Online Application Submission: 21/12/2019 [till 8:00 PM].
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26/12/2019.
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far-flung areas: 31/12/2019.