UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019
UP State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (UPSCIDC Recruitment for Assistant Engineers), Require bright young experienced professionals in multiple fields. Application for these openings may be submitted through Online by eligible Indian nationals candidates to the below-given positions:
Total No of Posts: 58 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Engineers: 58 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 47 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 05 Posts
- Design Engineers: 04 Posts
- Architect Assistant: 02 Posts
Education Qualifications: A Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ B. Arch. Engineering from a university OR institution established by law. Minimum 2 (Two) Years’ experience in Government/ Semi-Government/ Corporation/ Autonomous Body as a Civil Engineer.
Upper Age Limit: Minimum Age limits 21 Years and Maximum Age Limit 40 Years as on 01-01-2019. Age limy Relaxation 05 years in upper age limit to the SC/ST & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are original inhabitant (Domicile) of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates of these categories but not a resident of Uttar Pradesh treated as Un-Reserve for all purposes for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts.
Application Fees: Non- Refundable Application Fees for UR & OBC Candidates Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST Candidates Rs. 500/-. Zero fees (Only Processing Charges will be Applicable) for PH Candidates for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts.
UP State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited – UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers – 58 Posts
- Selection Processes for the above based on written test (Computer Based Test) CBT, and Interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad. Noida, Varanasi Cities for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts.
- UPSCIDC however, has the right to cancel any of the Examination City/ Centers and/or add some other cities/centers depending on the requirement. administrative feasibility, or any force majeure conditions.
- The test shall be of objective type total 200 marks Test duration will be 3 HRS. There a total of 200 questions, out of which 150 questions from the subjected field of Post applied level, 20 questions of General Knowledge/ Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi. Each correct answer shall carry a mark and each incorrect answer shall carry a negative mark of 25.
How to Apply: Application Form, Payment procedure and other general details are available at the official website of UPSCIDC. Candidates are advised to login to the website and select “Career” and follow the instructions given step by step, completing and submitting the application form. Incomplete application Any respect (Mandatory information/ upload of required documents) would not be submitted online for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application with online Payment Mode: 03/12/2019.
- Download Challan for Challan mode Payment: 03/12/2019 to 01/01/2020.
- Last Date for submitting online Application with Online payment mode: 03/12/2019 to 03/01/2020 (05:00 PM).
- Tentative Exam Date: 2/3 Week of February 2020.