UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment), Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing the essential eligibility Qualification given below for direct recruitment to the following post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical against category wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) as detailed below:
Total No of Posts: 296 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 296 Posts
- Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government. OR
- Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India OR
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers Posts.
Upper Age Limits: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2019. Relaxation in age for SC, ST & OBC (NCL)” of Uttar Pradesh domicile- 5 years for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers Posts.
- SC (Domicile Of U.P.) CATEGORY/ST (Domicile OF U.P.) CATEGORY Rs. 700/-
- GENERAL CATEGORY/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ DFF: Rs. 1000/-
- PH (OA/OL/PB/PD) Only-PROCESSING CHARGES Rs. 10/-
- Candidates of States/ Union Territory Other Than Uttar Pradesh Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on Written Test only. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/ Greater Noida, and Meerut cities. Electricity service Commission, however, has the right to cancel any of the Examination City/ Center and/or add some other cities/centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-majeure conditions, etc.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers – 296 Posts
The test shall be of a Three-hour duration with a total of 200 marks and shall comprise a total of 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi. Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25. Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website http://upenergy.in => Vacancy/ Results => Click here to apply. Application Form, Payment mode and other general details are available at UPPCL Official website www.uppcl.org Candidates are advised to Login to the website and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers.
- Online submission of Application form: 23/09/2019 to 16/10/2019.
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card (Online): 23/09/2019 to 16/10/2019.
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through SBI Challan (Offline): 23/09/2019 to 18/10/2019.
- The Tentative Date for Computer-based Test (CBT): Fourth week of November 2019.