TNPSC Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission), Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up-to 28.06.2019 for direct recruitment to the following posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination:
Total No of Posts: 481 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Assistant Electrical Inspector: 12 Posts
- Agricultural – Assistant Engineer: 94 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 318 Posts
- Electrical- Assistant Engineer: 13 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 26 Posts
- Fisheries – Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Junior Architect: 15 Posts
1. Assistant Electrical Inspector: A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
2. Assistant Engineer (Agricultural): B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering).
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5. Assistant Director of Industrial (Safety and Health): A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
6. Assistant Engineer (Fisheries): Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
7. Junior Architect: A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. OR A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
“TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer Posts”
Age Limits: (As on 01.07.2019) SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes Minimum 24 Years and Not Maximum Age limit. Minimum 24 years for Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] Maximum 30 years.
Application Fees: Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application for “TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer – 481 Posts”.
Selection Process: Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant‟s appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for the written examination or the oral test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
“TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam for Assistant Engineer Posts”
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Date of Notification: 29/05/2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 28/06/2019.
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 30/06/2019.
Date of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 10/08/2019 FN 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 10/08/2019 AN 02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M