TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC): Applications are invited only through online mode upto 16.12.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
Total No of Posts: 147 Posts.Name of Posts and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 14 Posts.
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Junior Electrical Inspector: 03 Posts.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Assistant Engineer: 117 Posts.
- B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or)
- B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering).
Assistant Engineer (Fisheries Department): 13 Posts.
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering,awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An Applicant who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
Last date for Online Application : 16/12/2017.