TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 | TNEB (TANGEDCO) Recruitment for Assistant Engineers – 600 Posts
TNEB AE Recruitment 2020:
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB AE Recruitment 2020), has released 600 Assistant Engineer vacancies on 8.1.2020. TANGEDCO Recruitment notification has been released for Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for the post from 15.02.2020 to 16.03.2020. For that, the candidates need to fill the TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 online application form 2020 before the last date mentioned. In this article, we will discuss TNEB AE vacancy Salary, exam fee, important dates, and syllabus:
Total No of Posts: 600 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineers: 600 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 400 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 125 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 75 Posts
Education Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ CSE/ IT/ Mechanical/ Civil) (OR) A Pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) Under Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering Branch for TNEB AE Recruitment 2020.
Upper Age Limits: The age limit as on 01.07.2019 are given below category wise for TANGEDCO Recruitment:
|Name of Post||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|For MBCs/DCs, BCs(Other than Muslim)||18 Years||33 Years|
|For “Others” (i.e Applications Not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(Other than Muslim) Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 Years||30 Years|
Application Fees: Online Application Registration Fees pay through online mode as per below given:
|Name of the Community||Details|
|OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC||Rs.1000/-|
|SC, SC(A), ST, DW, Differently Abled Persons||Rs.500/-|
|Note: All Payments should be paid by Electronic mode only with GST.|
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be called for the original certificate verification in the ratio of 1:5 as per the rule of reservation (Communal roster) and based on the marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination.
- After satisfactory verification of the certificates, the selection will be made from the eligible candidates purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination and as per the rule of reservation (communal roster) and then appointment orders will be issued to the notified vacancies.
- Applying to the post through online and writing Competitive Written Examination alone will not guarantee for appointment or election to the post for TNEB AE Recruitment 2020.
TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 | TNEB – TANGEDCO Recruitment for Assistant Engineers – 600 Posts
How to Apply: Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. On the website, the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link for MWRD Recruitment 2020.
- Visit TNEB official website – http://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- Search for the AE notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for TNEB Recruitment 2020.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TNEB Recruitment Page and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 600 Assistant Engineer (AE) job by clicking the apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment as per your quota.
- Take print your application form for future use for TNEB AE Recruitment 2020.
- Date of Notification: 15/02/2020.
- Starting Date of Submission Online Application: 15/02/2020.
- Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents and payment through electronic mode: 16/03/2020.
- Last date for payment of Fee through bank challan (Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank): 19/03/2020.