TCIL Recruitment 2019
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL Recruitment), is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil. TCIL is inviting the applications for the following posts on regular basis:
Total No of Posts: 22 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Junior Engineer (Telecom/ IT): 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom/ IT): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ ECE/ CSE/ IT/ Telecom engineering from a recognized Institute/ University. Minimum 2 years (One year for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) working experience in the Field of Civil/ Telecom/IT related works.
For Assistant Engineer: Diploma in Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ ECE/ CSE/ IT/ Telecom/ MCA from a recognized Institute/ University. Minimum 6 years (One year for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) working experience in the Field of Civil/ Telecom/IT related works.
“TCIL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts”
Upper Age Limits: Maximum 35 years for Junior Engineer & 40 Years for Assistant Engineer (Relaxation in upper age limit up to 55 years for the candidates working for TCIL on Contract or regular basis). Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to deposit Rs. 1000/- through DD in favour of “TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED”, payable at “Delhi” for each application along with the printout of the online Application sent to TCIL. The SC/ST Candidates are exempted from the Application fee.
Selection process: The selection will be based on the written test comprising of objective/ subjective both (General Knowledge/ General English & Technical Domain Knowledge). The duration of the test will be 2 hrs for “TCIL Recruitment 2019 for JE & AE”.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Required to Apply Online Through MGL Website www.mahanagargas.com only. No other means/ mode of application accepted. The relevant link for applying online made available on 27.03.2019 to 10.04.2019.
- Interested candidates should send their applications to “The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048” up to the last date of receipt of applications.
- The Last Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 11/04/2019 and Offline applications is 13/04/2019.
- Note: Online application form will be available on 02-04-2019.