RITES Recruitment 2018:
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES), is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Total No of Posts: 08 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ ARE Testing & Commissioning Telecom: 02 Post
➽ ARE TPWS/Track Detection & Interlocking Signal: 04 posts
➽ ARE Testing & Commissioning Signal: 01 Post
Full time Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Age Limits: Maximum Age 55 years as on 01.10.2018. Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Government orders.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
- Start date of online registration: 17/10/2018.
- Last date of online registration: 12/11/2018.
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 22/11/2018.