RITES Limited Recruitment 2018:
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Limited is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Total No of Posts: 09 Posts.
Name of Post, Education Qualifications and Experience:
Technical Assistant (Electrical): 09 Posts.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time first class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Minimum post – qualification experience: 2 years general work experience in Electrical Engineering (Preferably in Quality Inspection/ Testing/ Commissioning of Power supply installations/ OHE/ Traction/ Substation/ switchgear etc) Preference will be given to candidates having experience of Railway Projects.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test out of eligible candidates.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- Selection shall be done on the basis of Written Test only.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Start date of online registration: 31/01/2018.
- Last date of online registration: 21/02/2018.
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 28/02/2018.