RCFL Recruitment 2018:
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF), Applications are invited for engagement of Post under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
Total No of Posts: 67 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Diploma Trainee (Chemical): 19 Posts.
➽ Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 18 Posts.
➽ Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 12 Posts.
➽ Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation): 08 Posts.
➽ Diploma Trainee (Civil): 03 Posts.
➽ Diploma Trainee (Medical Lab Tech): 05 Posts.
➽ Diploma. Trainee (Computer/IT): 02 Posts.
Education Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks of last year/last two semesters obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the on line application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection. If no formula has prescribed by the university/Institute, the equivalence in percentage of the marks will be established by multiplying the CGPA/OGPA/Grade by factor of 10 subject to the condition that the candidate has to submit the documentary proof that the university/ Institute do not have any formula for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/Grade to percentage.
- The selected candidates will required to go through Fitness Medical Test at RCF Hospital. Only Medically Fit Candidates are allowed to join Apprenticeship Training.
How to Apply: Visit www.rcfltd.com website Click on “HR Section” and then click on “Recruitment” and the click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2018” Click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 21/02/2018 – 10.00 am.
- Last date for Receipt of online applications: 08/03/2018 – 05.00 pm.
- Advertisement No: HR/Unit/2018.