PUDA Recruitment 2018 for Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer and Draftsman – 128 Posts.
PUDA Recruitment 2018:
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA), invites online applications for Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer and Draftsman posts. Qualification, How to apply and other details are given below:
Total No of Posts: 128 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Sub Divisional Engineer (PH): 02 Posts.
Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts.
Sub Divisional Engineer (Horticulture): 02 Posts.
Junior Engineer (Civil): 27 Posts.
Junior Engineer (PH): 21 Posts.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 24 Posts.
Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 10 Posts.
Junior Engineer (Building): 11 Posts.
Draftsman (Engineering): 21 Posts.
Draftsman (Architect): 04 Posts.
For Sub Divisional Engineer:
Degree In Civil/ Electrical/ Agriculture Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institution, and To pass Departmental Professional examination to be conducted by the Punjab PWD or PUDA as may be decided by the appointing Authority within a period of 2.5 years from the date of appointment, falling which action will be taken as per provisions made In the Service Regulations.
For Junior Engineer:
Diploma in Civil Engineering OR its equivalent qualifications recognized by government of Punjab.
Diploma in Architecture/ Civil Engineering in First Division by a state board of technical education OR any other Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Visit the following website of PUDA: https://www.puda.gov.in.
- Click on the Registration button which is appearing on the left hand side.
- Click on “New Registration”, If you are applying for the first time.
- After filling the required Information in the “New Button for getting the PUDA ID. Next upload your digital photo and signature and generate fee challan under or pay the application fee online. The Bank challan can also be generated to deposit the application fee in any branch for PNB Bank (on nest working day).
- After depositing the application fee In PNB Bank, dick on “Already Registered Candidate” button by using your PUDA ID number and Password.
- Next update all your details and take the final printout of the application form.
- Date Date of Advertisement: 7th & 8th July, 2018.
- Start date for Online registration of Application form: 09/07/2018
- Last date for Online Registration of application form: 25/07/2018.
- Last date for submission of fee: 27/07/2018
- Tentative Start date of downloading E-Admit card: September 2018.
- Tentative date of written test: September 2018.