PPCB Recruitment 2018:
Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB), Online applications are invited for Recruitment Posts of Assistant Environmental Engineers Other details about post are given below.
Total No of Posts: 06 Posts.
Assistant Environmental Engineer: 06 Posts.
Education Qualifications: Degree in Civil/ Chemical / Environmental Engineering, in first division from a recognized University or Institution.
1. Experience in pollution control;
2. Master’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental / Chemical)
Knowledge of Computer: The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute.
Mode of Selection:
- Entrance test shall be conducted at Patiala only.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The paper will contain 100 questions. All the questions shall be objective in nature.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of each paper. The selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
How to Apply: The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.
- Date of Advertisement Already advertised on: 03/01/2018.
- Date of availability of online form: 08/01/2018.
- Last date for applying online: 06/02/2018.
- Last date for payment of application fee: 07/02/2018.
- Start date of downloading the admit card: 13/02/2018.
- Date of Examination: 18/02/2018.
- Uploading of question paper and answer key: 19/02/2018.
- Window for filling objection: 19/02/2018 to 23/02/2018.
- Result of written Examination: 02/03/2018.