PGCIL Recruitment 2018:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL), Western Region Transmission System-II covering the states of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli requires bright, committed & energetic persons to join its fold as Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) and Junior Officer Trainee (HR) for filling up current vacancies.
Total No of Posts: 45 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 40 Posts.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST / PwD (HH) candidates.
Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts.
Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, logon to http://www.powergridindia.com → Career Section → Job Opportunities → Regional Openings: WR-II Recruitment → Candidate Log-In Section. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Written Test (Written Test/Computer Based Test) of shortlisted candidates.
Written Test shall be of Objective Type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours’ duration consisting of two parts –
1. Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
2. Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
3. All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application and online payment of Application Fee 05.01.2018 (10.00 Hrs.)
- Last Date of receipt of Online Submission of Application and online payment of Application Fee 25.01.2018 (23.59 Hrs.)