PGCIL Recruitment 2019:
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL), is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE 2018:
Total No of Post: 42 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical): 30 Posts
➽ Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics): 05 Posts
➽ Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil): 07 Posts
Essential Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering from recognized University/ Institute with Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
Age Limits: 28 years as on 31.12.2017 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1990).
Application Fees: If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to log in to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fee: 31/01/2019.
- Last Date of receipt of the online application and online payment of application fee: 28/02/2019 (23:59 Hrs).