PGCIL Recruitment 2020:
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees Posts), is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as Executive Trainee in Electrical discipline through GATE 2020:
Total No of Post: 53 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Executive Trainee (Electrical): 53 Posts
Essential Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering from recognized University/ Institute with Minimum 70% or Equivalent CGPA for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee Posts..
Final Year / Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2020 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination. In the case of selection, their candidature shall be subject to their securing a minimum of 70% marks in essential qualification.
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees Posts
Age Limits: 28 years as on 31.12.2019. Upper Age Relaxation for OBC (NCL) candidates 3 years, for SC/ST candidates, 5 years and for PwD candidates 10 years over and above category relaxation.
Application Fees: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. You are pay by login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee Posts.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2020, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 only eligible considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2020 as decided by GATE 2020 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2020, in the corresponding paper for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee Posts.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application and online deposit of application fees to POWERGRID: 31/01/2020 (10:00 hrs.)
- Last date for Online Submission of Application and online deposit of application fees to POWERGRID: 20/02/2020 (23:59 hrs.)