PGCIL Recruitment 2018:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL), invites applications from Bright, Committed and Energetic professionals to join as Diploma Trainee in Electrical, Electronics and Civil.
Total No of Posts: 49 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates category are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee Rs. 300.00.
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark).Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, log on to www.powergridindia.com – Career Section – Job Opportunities Section -> Openings -> NER Recruitment in Regional Openings and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee(Electrical/Civil/Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee(HR) & Chemist in NER. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Opening date of online submission of application – 16.04.2018.
- Closing date of online submission of application – 23.04.2018.
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Gate way – 16.04.2018.
- Last date for deposit of fee through Gateway – 23.04.2018.