OPTCL Recruitment 2018:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Management Electrical discipline:
OPTCL Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee – 100 Posts:
Total No of Posts: 100 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Management Trainee (Electrical): 100 posts
- Candidate must not be under 21 (twenty one) years of age and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 1st August, 2018 i.e. she / he must not have been born earlier than 1stAugust, 1986, and not later than 1st August 1997.
- Relaxation for SC / ST/ SEBC: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three hours duration.
- In addition, there shall be an online psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However, the report of the psychometric test will be used at the time of Personal Interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview. The weightage for CBT & Personal interview is 80% & 20% respectively.
Application Fees: UR and SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only and Candidates belonging to scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply:
- Opening Date of online submission of Application: 28/08/2018.
- Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan: 29/08/2018.
- Closing Date of online submission of Application: 27/09/2018.
- Last date of Fee in Bank through Challan: 29/09/2018.
- Downloading of Admit Card for (CBT): 2nd / 3rd Week of October (Tentative)
- Online Test: 4th week of October (Tentative)