OMPL Recruitment 2018:
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), invites applications from Engineering graduates/ Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts.
Total No of Posts: 17 Posts.
Graduate Apprentice Training:
- Chemical Engineering: 04 Posts.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 04 Posts.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Posts.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 01 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts.
Technician Apprenticeship Training:
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering : 01 Posts.
Graduate Apprentice Training: Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Technician Apprenticeship Training: Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Selection Methodology: The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma. The candidates will be listed in the descending order of their marks obtained in base qualification. The top candidates listed will be called for written test in the ratio of 1:25 (i.e. 1 Post: 25 candidates in each category of SC/ST/OBC/UR in the order of merit).
How to Apply: A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “career” page of www.ompl.co.in and click on the link “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.02/2018”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Date of opening of online application portal: 31/01/2018.
Last date for submission of online applications: 01/03/2018.