OHPC Recruitment 2018:
Date of CBT for recruitment of DET: 21/12/2018
Date of CBT for recruitment of GET & MT: 22/12/2018
Total No of Posts: 75 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Diploma Engineer Trainees (Civil): 04 Posts
➽ Diploma Engineer Trainees (Mechanical): 03 Posts
➽ Graduate Engineer Trainees (Electrical): 24 Posts
➽ Graduate Engineer Trainees (Civil): 10 Posts
➽ Graduate Engineer Trainees (Mechanical): 09 Posts
➽ Graduate Engineer Trainees (I & C): 02 Posts
➽ Graduate Engineer Trainees (IT): 06 Posts
➽ Management Trainees (Environment): 01 Posts
Diploma Engineer Trainees: Full-time Diploma in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized University/ Institution/ State Council of Technical Education with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. However, for SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Graduate Engineer Trainees: Full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control or PG Diploma in Instrumentation and Control/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from recognized University/ Institution, approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate or AMIE in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. However, for SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Management Trainees: Degree in Environment Engineering/ Management/ BSC in Environmental Science/ Degree in Civil engineering with Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Science or BSC with PG Diploma (02 years) in Environmental science, with a minimum of 60% in aggregate. However, for SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Age Limits: For DETs, a candidate must not be under 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 32 (Thirty-Two) years of age as on 01.10.2018. For GETs/ MTs, a candidate must not be under 21 (Twenty One) years and not above the age 32 (Thirty Two) years as on 01.10.2018.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years in case of SC, ST & SEBC Candidates.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years in case of Women candidates.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (Ten) years in case of PWD Candidates.
Application Fees: UR, SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test Comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into two parts i.e. Part-1: 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness etc. & Part-ll: 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline. The candidates shall secure 01 marks for each correct answer & there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test (CBT) shall be called for the Personal Interview at Bhubaneswar.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the CBT and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Website Link Open – Online Registration & Payment of application fee: 10/11/2018.
- The last date for payment of application fee (Online / Offline Challan): 01/12/2018.
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 05/12/2018.
- Download of Call Letters / Admit Card: 08/12/2018.
- Online Examination / Computer Based Test (CBT): Mid-week of December -2018 (Tentative)