NFC Recruitment 2020:
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) Posts), online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts to be posted at (i) Nuclear Fuel Complex, Rawatbhata, Kota, Rajasthan and (ii) Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu:
Total No of Posts: 42 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 42 posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 16 posts
- Chemical Engineers: 07 posts
- Electrical Engineers: 07 posts
- Electronics Engineers: 02 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineers: 01 posts
- Computer Science Engineers: 01 posts
- Civil Engineers: 06 posts
- Architecture: 01 posts
- Automobile Engineers: 01 posts
Application Fees: Application Fee for UR/EWS/OBC Rs.150/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, women candidates, ExServicemen and Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Upper Age Limit: Age Limits for UR/EWS candidates Minimum 18 years and not more than 24 years, for SC/ST Category Minimum 18 years and not more than 29 years and for OBC Category Minimum 18 years and not more than 27 years as on the last date of receipt of application for Nuclear Fuel Complex – NFC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) Posts.
Nuclear Fuel Complex – NFC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) Posts
Stage-1 Preliminary (Screening) Test:
- The applicants who fulfill the requirements for the post called for Stage-1 Preliminary (Screening) Test consisting of multiple-choice Questions (Choice of four answers) in the relevant Discipline/Trade.
- Candidates will be awarded three (03) Marks for each correct answer and one (01) Mark deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The test may be conducted in single/multiple sessions.
- General Candidates scoring less than 50% marks, SC /OBC candidates scoring less than 40% marks and ST candidates scoring less than 35% marks, in Stage-1 Test will be screened – out for Nuclear Fuel Complex – NFC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) Posts.
- All candidates qualified in the Stage-1 screening test required to appear for Physical Standard Test at NFC. Those candidates clearing in Physical Standard Test will be required to appear for a personal interview.
- Marks scored in the Screening Test will not have any weightage for Selection of candidates.
- Final Selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the interview alone.
How to Apply: Candidates have to submit their applications online through the link https://nfcrecruitment.aptonline.in or www.nfc.gov.in. Applications received in any other mode not accepted for Nuclear Fuel Complex – NFC Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) Posts.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 10/01/2020.