NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL Recruitment for Scientific Assistant), invites applications for its unit “Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
NPCIL – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Also Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plantlife Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant Posts.
Total No of Posts: 56 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Civil Engineers: 22 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 21 Posts
- ECE/ Electronics/ Instrumentation: 06 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 07 Posts
Upper Age Limits: (Age limit as on 31.01.2020) 18 to 30 Years for Scientific Assistant-B. Alos Relaxation Available for 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) category for “NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant Posts”.
Mode of Selection:
- The written examination (Computer Based Test/OMR) will be of two hours duration having Two Parts i.e. Part-I consisting of 60 questions from English, General Knowledge, and quantitative aptitude and Part-II will be of 60 questions from respective disciplines.
- Also, No negative marking in the written examination for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant Posts.
- The final select list will be made after giving weightage of 50% marks obtained in the written test and also 50% on the basis of performance in the personal interview.
“Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant – 56 Posts”
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 15/01/2020 From 10:00 hrs.
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 31/01/2020 Till 17:00 hrs.