NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee), invites applications for the following posts at “Tarapur Maharashtra Site” to share the challenging spectrum of responsibilities:
Total No of Posts: 36 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineers: 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 06 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 10 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 03 Posts
Upper Age Limits: (Age limit as on 03.08.2019) 18 to 25 Years for Stipendiary Trainee and 18 to 30 Years for Scientific Assistant-B. Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) category for “NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Stipendiary Trainee Posts”.
“NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Stipendiary Trainee – 36 Posts”
Mode of Selection:
- The Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
- There will be 2 PARTS consists of 200 questions out of which PART-I- 100 questions will be from English, General Knowledge and quantitative aptitude and PART-II -100 questions from respective disciplines.
- The duration of the Examination will be 3 hours. 03 Marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 marks deducted for each incorrect answer. Unattended 00 marks.
- Qualifying Standards; The cut of marks to pass the Written Examination shall be for the General category (UR) is 40% and SC/ST/OBC is 30%. Calling for Interview depends upon the number of candidates qualifying in written examination but not exceed 5 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The Interview conducted for such shortlisted candidates only and not for all candidates who passed the Written Examination. The final merit list prepared based on the scores obtained in Written Examination 50% and Interview 50%.
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 13/07/2019 (09:00 Hrs).
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 03/08/2019 (17:00 Hrs).