NCL Recruitment 2018:
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), invites applications from Indian nationals possessing minimum qualifications required for regular appointment to the following positions of Statutory Personnel for our highly automated Coal producing Mines:
Total No of Posts: 220 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Mining Sirdar T&S Grade-C: 58 posts
➽ Jr. Overman T&S Grade-C: 137 posts
➽ Surveyor (Mining) T&S Grade-B: 25 posts
Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from recognized Institute. OR Diploma in Mining/Mine Surveying + SCC granted under CMR’57.
- The Upper-age Limit will be 30 years as on the Last Date for Submission of Applications as provided in the Notification.
- The Upper-age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates. The Upperage limit for candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 & For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Government of India Order issued from time to time.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through website http://nclcil.in. Go to website: http://nclcil.in. Click on CAREERS => RECRUITMENTS => Online Recruitment, No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Date of publication of Complete Notification on official website: 28/08/2018.
- Candidates Online Registration & Form Submission Closing date: 24/09/2018.
- Candidates Online Registration & Form Submission Start date: 03/09/2018.
- Last date of Receiving of Printed copy of Online application along with relevant enclosures to Manpower/Recruitment department NCL HQ through Registered/Speed post only: 15/10/2018.