North Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
North Western Railway, Applications are invited from eligible Citizens of India for Engagement of 24 posts of Technical Supervisors Posts:
Total No of Posts: 25 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Senior Technical Associate: 01 posts
➽ Junior Technical Associate: 24 posts
- Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in (a) Civil Engineering OR (b) A combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Technical Associate (Construction/Works): (a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B. Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR (b) A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute. OR (c) Educational qualification for Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works).
Upper Age Limit:
- Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works) – 21 to 35 years.
- Junior Technical Associate (Construction/Works) – 18 to 33 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Government rules.
- For All Candidates except Reserved Category, DD (Demand Draft) only: Rs. 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes, DD (Demand Draft) Only: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
Applications duly filled in prescribed format as Annexure-I along with required Self Attested documents should be sent only by Ordinary Post in a closed envelope or dropped in the application box provided for the purpose at the address mentioned in the table below. Applications sent by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier/By Registered AD will not be accepted. No receipt will be given at any counter. On the top of the envelop “Engagement as Technical Manpower on Contract basis in North Western Railway/Construction Organization” should be super scribed.
Address to which the application is to be sent:
Senior Personnel Officer (Const.),
Room No. 524, 5th Floor,
North Western Railway HQ Office,
Near Jawahar Circle,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017.
DD of any nationalized bank/scheduled bank in favour of and payable at:
“FA&CAO/C/NWR” payable at Jaipur.
- Closing Date of submission application by Ordinary Post in a closed envelope: 26/09/2018.