NMDC Limited Recruitment 2018:
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)Limited, Applications are invited from eligible & willing candidates to fill up the posts on Deputation/Contract basis for Nagarnar Integrated Steel Plant, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. The candidates who are having required experience in Steel, Manufacturing and Engineering industry are only eligible to apply.
Total No. of Posts: 163
Name of the Posts:
- Jr. Manager
- Asst. Manager
- Dy. Manager
- Sr. Manager
- Asst. General Manager
- Dy. GM
Name of the Area/Discipline:
- Mechanical, Metallurgy and Chemical: 78 Posts
- Electrical: 43 Posts
- Instrumentation: 12 Posts
- Safety, Town Administration, Materials Mgt & Mktg, HRD & Personnel: 30 Posts
- B.E. (Mechanical)/ B.E. (Chemical)/ B.E (Metallurgy)/ Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Fire & Safety Engg. with Degree/Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Central/State Government Institute.
- A Degree in Civil Engg or Graduation with 2 yrs PG Degree/ Diploma in Sociology/ Social Work/ Labour Welfare/Personnel Mgt./IRor MBA with specializationin HR/ Personnel Mgt & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Graduation with 2 years PG Degree/Diploma in Sociology /Social Work/ Labour Welfare /Personnel Management/IR or MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Degree in Engineering or Graduation with MBA/PG Diploma (of not less than 2 years duration) In Materials & Mgt. from a recognized University/Institute.
- A Degree in Engineering or Graduation with 2 years Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare /Personnel Management/IR or MBA with specialization in HR/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized University/ Institute.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to super scribe on the envelope, the Employment Notification No., Discipline, Post and Grade for which they are applying while sending the application. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for any of the post may apply in the application format as indicated at Annexure and the same can be downloaded from careers page of NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in.
The duly filled in application form along with the copies of certificates & affixing recent passport size photograph to reach on or before 31.01.2018 by Post/Courier to the following address:
Dy. General Manager (Personnel) (R&P),
NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A, Khanij Bhavan,
Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 31/01/2018.