NIOT Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT Recruitment), is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of Project Posts at NIOT on a contract basis, for a fixed tenure. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions are invited to attend a walk-in-recruitment at the National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai. The details of the post are as follows:
Total No of Posts: 47 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Project Scientist: 22 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 09 Posts
- Naval Architect/ Ocean Engineering: 01 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 09 Posts
- ECE / E&I: 02 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers: 01 Posts
➽ Project Scientific Assistant: 25 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 10 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers: 02 Posts
- ECE/E&I: 01 Posts
Project Scientist: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil/ Mechanical/ Ocean/ Nava architecture/ Electrical / Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less than 60% marks.
Project Scientific Assistant: Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics/ Electrical / Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Engineering from a recognized Board/ Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less than 60% marks for NIOT Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Limits: Not exceeding 35 years for Project Scientist and Project Scientific Assistant 28 years. Relaxable to the applicable categories as per orders issued by Central Government for NIOT Recruitment 2019.
“NIOT Recruitment 2019 for Project Scientist and Project Scientific Assistant Posts”
How to Apply: The candidates applying for the above posts should apply online through web link https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/ recruitment and shall download the filled in application form generated online and produce the same at the time of registration for interview/ Test on the scheduled dates. The web-link for submission of online application is available till 5 p.m. of 03.07.2019 for NIOT Recruitment 2019.
- The Last Date for Submission of online application is available: 03/07/2019 at 05:00 PM.
- Date of walk-in-interview for Project Scientist: 06/07/2019 to 11/07/2019.
- Date of walk-in-interview for Project Scientific Assistant: 16/07/2019.
- The Registration for the walk-in interview/ Test will starts: from 8:00 a.m.–10.00 a.m on the scheduled dates for the posts at the National Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.
- The interview will be: from 10:00 a.m. onwards & The test will commence by 10.30 AM.